Monday, June 1, 2009

Christmas Eve


My dear friend reminded me about Christmas Eve a few days ago. My husband and I were fighting a lot. It was good to remember where things can escalate with him. She mentioned she still had some of the texts he sent me. (We often fight via text so our children won't hear us.)

What the fuck are you talking about??
I’m outside trying to move my car you ungrateful bitch!!

You’re an EVIL women, and I am done!!!
Bitch!!!

I was out Christmas shopping for our family
What a terrible thing!!!
Enjoy being so Supreme!!!


She told me, I keep them to remind me who he is.

That's one reason I decided to do this blog. We both tend to be too forgiving. I have tried for so many years to just look at the good things and forget the bad things. But the bad times are pretty bad.

Here's the post I put up on our family blog on Christmas Eve. I decided to take it off, but it is very telling.

I'm not used to being called a "Bitch" by anyone, let alone my husband. But I married into a family that has a different way of expressing themselves, to say the least.

Well, Merry Christmas. I've had enough. I should have ended it last year when I found the cocaine in our home and the police arrested him, but what can I say, I am not a "quitter", as my dear sister A says. I waited through all that for 6 more months, and then another 90 days at Betty Ford (after the 60 days he had already done 4 years ago no less).

In any case, after cooking all day, and waiting 4 hours for my late, adoring husband, who seems to be 2-3 hours late every night for some "reason" or another, I didnt really appreciate being called "an ungrateful bitch" or even an outright "Bitch" after that for that matter.

Somethings are just not acceptable.

So, Merry F-ING CHRISTMAS!!! I am DONE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't use his worthless body as the human yule log! Glad tidings...
    Have you ever just surprised the hell out of him by calling HIM a bitch? A whiney bitch at that.. You are emerging.. It's wonderful to watch your wings unfurl.. Soon you will soar..

    ReplyDelete