Friday, June 5, 2009

The Magazine

The magazine got back to me and said that they had narrowed down their decision and had a few questions for me. One was about how much time I could devote to them. They are a start-up and it sounds like it would be a pretty big commitment.

I spoke to a few trusted friends earlier in the day, as well as my husband. He's actually a very good businessman and was very helpful (as were my friends).

I sent them an email back saying it was more than I could commit to time-wise right now. I'm a little sad because I really believe in what they're doing.

But, it all comes back to my kids...they are going through a lot right now and I need to give them my all. I know myself. If I took on a project like that, I would be consumed by it. It would be a great distraction right now. But I need to keep my priorities straight. When the time is right, something will come along.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, hang in there. When the time is right, something will come along. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete