Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Good Father"


Well I didn't think my day could get any worse but it has.

My daughter got food poisoning or something at lunch. The kids both had dentist appointments so we had to stop somewhere after school for lunch. She started crying and holding her stomach saying she was going to throw up so I called the dentists office a rescheduled.

We pulled into the driveway and my husband is at home. So much for peace and quiet and relaxation for my daughter to get better.

She fell asleep on the way home and I told my son to stay downstairs.

I was beyond livid. I asked him to leave but he wouldn't

He said he had a conference call in 7 minutes. I told him to do it at the condo and that he doesn't live here.

He said that he does live here.

I told him he doesn't live here, I don't want him here, and that he isn't contributing to the bills so he needs to go.

I threatened to call the police and he said that no one would believe me that he's violent.

I told him again that several people saw him yesterday at taekwondo. He said that I staged that.

How do I stage him freaking out on us?

It reminds me of when he said I staged a miscarriage for when he was golfing so he "couldn't" come home.

God damn it. I am pissed.

When will I ever be rid of this man?

I am so angry that I am stuck because we have children together. He is a terrible husband. A terrible father.

Why do I have to continually have to put up with his shit?

He had tried to tell me that my grandparents had told him he was a "good father." It had really gnawed at me so I finally asked my grandma about it last week.

She said, I didn’t know we'd been talkin'!

Damn right. He is full of it. And he will manipulate anyone’s words to get what he wants. Even a 92-year-old woman. Even his own children. He is a sick person. Truly.

I started feeling sick while he was here. The only good that came out of our ruined afternoon was he finally put $1000 in my account, which is better than nothing.

1 comment: