Thursday, June 4, 2009

Decisions

I really feel a lot of push and pull.

I feel conflicted about almost everything right now.

I didn't sleep much last night. Probably not helping me much this morning.

I am thinking about resigning from my job this morning. Some things have happened that I just don't feel are right.

I'm also just tired of spinning my wheels there.

On the other hand, I don't have another job, and the kids and I are already struggling financially.

But somehow I feel like it is time for me to go.

1 comment:

  1. Being a single Mom of 4 I've made this move about 4 times. I had so assess my saviings and then assess my family and friends, who could I count on in a pinch if I didn't find something before my savings ran out. Fortunately life has a way of working itself out and I don't know if it's the old, "a door closes and a window opens" but it's always been the case for me.. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith..
    Good Journey.. =)

    ReplyDelete