Sunday, June 21, 2009

My #1 Fan

So as it turns out, I have a reader I was not aware of. My husband told me this afternooon that he's been reading my blog.

How he found my little blog among the millions I will never know.

We ended up spending the afternoon and most of the evening together with the kids for Father's Day. And, minus the hour of intense talking about all of this, it went pretty well.

Initially I was pretty upset. But I have always felt that everything comes out in time one way or another. It would have been nice to have my privacy at least a little bit longer while I am working through all of this. But what's done is done.

1 comment:

  1. Good! Maybe he'll read this..
    Cough up some cash for your children and your wife!
    Write your promises and good intentions on a piece of paper and take them to the utility companies, to the mtg. companies and see if you can pay the bills with those promises and good intentions.
    Write them down again and put them on a plate for your children to eat, tape them all together and put them on your children's feet and backs.
    You can't feed and clothe children or pay your bills with promises and good intentions, just like "thanks for the ride" doesn't fill your gas tank..
    Call Sula and say the word "POP" just so she can hear your head come outta' your ass!

    ReplyDelete