Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Women for Sobriety - 13 Statements

A woman-centered approach to the 12 Steps The Women for Sobriety Program - Statements of Acceptance

1. I have a life-threatening problem that once had me.
2. Negative thoughts destroy only myself.
3. Happiness is a habit I will develop.
4. Problems bother me only to the degree I permit them to.
5. I am what I think.
6. Life can be ordinary or it can be great.
7. Love can change the course of my world.
8. The fundamental object of life is emotional and spiritual growth.
9. The past is gone forever.
10. All love given returns.
11. Enthusiasm is my daily exercise.
12. I am a competent woman and have much to give life.
13. I am responsible for myself and for my actions.

(c) 1976, 1987, 1993 Women for Sobriety, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment