Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tired of this SHIT

I am watching Elizabeth Edwards on Oprah (on DVR) and wondering where the fuck my husband is.

He flew out in a rage earlier. We were fighting about money. He raged at me. “Why are you looking at me that way."

I said, “You are the one who took a year off.” He said, “Oh no you are the one who took 3 years off.” I said, “I never took any time off.” I was taking care of our children. That's totally different than taking a year off to do nothing."

So we doubt. And now I have not seen him. I'm wonder where the fuck he is. My sister came for dinner. She left several hours ago. No sign from my ”husband”.

My kids are crying, wondering where their dad is.
I have not seen my husband since our argument at 1pm. I texted him over an hour ago asking where he was but no response.

Elizabeth Edwards is my hero. Public humiliation. Sounds familiar.

Your fucked up husband does not make you less of a woman.

"His actions has made me a different person. The way we were is no longer the way we can be".

“Women have to have more respect for other women. If you admire that life. Build it for yourself.“

It's 9pm and I am wondering here my AWOL husband is. My sister came for dinner and left several hourse ago.

My son texted him hours ago and he is yet to respond.

We have been in this situation all too many times.

So to me, AWOL means drinking.

But where is he?

My son is sitting here crying, "Why is he drinking? Why is he drinking? Why is he drinking?"
Again and again and again and again.

He just told my daugher, "It's gonna be a lot harder now sis."

We don't need my husband to crash around the house, saying the "F" word every other time.

I told him, you act like a scary, abusive man.

I may write harsh words, but I make an effort not to speak them in front of my children.

His "excuse" at 9:45pm was that he was in a meeting.

In a meeting?

Are you kidding me?

I told him his children had cried themselves to sleep.

He told me that was my fault.

I told him, no, that's your fault. We are in familiar territory.

Your children were deeply troubled that their dad did not come home, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment