Thursday, May 14, 2009

PMS

I am really tired and frustrated. I didn't sleep well again last night. More nightmares.

My husband has been living at the condo down the street since he didn't come home. I asked him last night to stay there.

The kids are irritable and very emotional. They miss their dad. They ask for him all the time. I feel like I'm doing the right thing but that everyone is blaming me for it - my daughter especially. Then, if I don't leave my husband, people blame me for that too. Everything seems to be on my shoulders.

When is anything ever my husband's responsibility?

My husband is being Mr. Nice guy. This is the familiar pattern, so I have to keep reminding myself that no matter how sweet he is being now or how great he's doing with the kids, it won't last.

I told him I couldn't deal with my father-in-law right now and so he's been leaving me alone. THANK GOD!!!!

I'm about to start my period so I feel bitchy and irritable. I haven't really had periods for years because I was on some crazy birth control. I think this is going to be a MF of a period because it seems like everything just stored up on me and I have the worst PMS in the world.

I decided to go off all my meds about 3 weeks ago, so no more migraine meds either. LOL, I think it's for the better, but I feel like a raging bitch who's about to lose it at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment