Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Son's School


So I guess my father-in-law told my husband that he thought we made the right decision about sending J. to "the school" and that he didn't handle things right. He said he had concerns about this other deal my husband was doing.

Once again I don't know why J. and I should be punished for my husband's actions but that always seems to be the case.

So he told my husband he wants to contribute something but he's not sure how much.

I don't think I want him to.

My husband told him if he did something it had to be without conditions.

I think he should say all this to me and apologize. Seems like he and my husband have their secret little club around money.

My friend told me, money is money, and we should just take it. I already don't have any peace. She's probably right but I am just tired of my father-in-law screwing around with us.

1 comment:

  1. Money is not just money. Money is control and power. Sun Tsu said in the Art of War (I'm paraphrasing) that generousity is a form of dominance. I believe this 98% of the time.

    ReplyDelete