Tuesday, May 26, 2009

K-1

I finally just got the K-1 from my father-in-law so that we can file our taxes. I see from the email my husband forwarded me that he received the information 12 days ago and managed to forward it to my brother-in-law instantly. Our extension is up in about 2 weeks and our taxes are fairly complicated, so hopefully someone can get them done for us.

I am too embarrassed to go back to my long-term CPA after the lecture I got from him last year. I am a smart woman, with an MBA no less, and I can not believe I am in this financial situation.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who ever even thinks about getting involved with an addict, past or present. Addicts relapse. More often than they recover. And they will FUCK you over - and not give a damn.

And if you have rich in-laws like mine, who have nothing better to do than mess with you, don't get me started....

No comments:

Post a Comment