Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Email of Support

I have been getting so many wonderful emails, texts and calls of support. I wanted to share one that just came through because it really spoke to me. Thank you for the many, many people who have been there for me.


Thinking about you and the kids a lot...

I want you to know, that I am truly here for you, and the kids, on any level. Even if its just me coming over for a glass of wine :-) seriously. Or just folding laundry with you guys! Lol. I love you guys and I feel like we have come into each others lives for a reason.

I support anything that you do or do not do, because I just have a feeling over the years that you know what is right for you and your kids. I want you to know, (I think you did already), that I am child of divorced parents too. Although I was 17 when they divorced... and every person/experience is different...I truly, deeply, feel that their divorce made things better for me as a woman, daughter, friend. It taught me that life is not always perfect. It taught me to love myself and be my own best friend. It taught me to truly cherish relationships and also be very smart with my commitments to others. It taught me that my parents are not perfect, but tried their best, and love me immensely. It taught me to be self-reliant and resilient to life's disappointments. Of course, I could go on and on, but instead of being about me. What I am trying to say is that, I have faith in you and J and H...that they will grow up to be loving, kind, smart, and real people, with wisdom and compassion. I know they will- regardless if you stay with J or not. I truly believe in you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment