Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nightmares

I had nightmares all night about seeing my in-laws. I have a lot of anxiety about whether they will show up at the party on Saturday. Actually, just a lot of anxiety about the party in general - which is not like me. I usually love throwing parties.

The might before I dreamt of the party. That everything went wrong as I was trying to do it all myself.

Last night, I dreamt my in-laws came over and we started fighting. I just remember I kept saying that I wanted to get away from them and that just because I did not like them it did not make me a bad person. She kept trying to insinuate I was a terrible person. They kept chasing me around and I could not get away from them. They were both taunting me the whole time and trying to manipulate my children into thinking I was the bad one.

It was a terrible dream. I woke very shaken up.

I re-read some of the previous emails between us last night, and I think that's partly what got me so shaken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment