Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthdays


I'm throwing a birthday party for my daughters 3rd birthday tomorrow. Lots of running around today but at least the weather is beautiful. We should have about 50 people at the house. My mind is fixated on the party so not much to write about.

I just got out of my Al-Anon meeting. Not feeling very inspired today. Maybe I'm just too consumed with the party but I felt like I should go.

Today is my husband's 38th birthday. I've talked to him several times and he is feeling pretty sorry for himself. It's hard not to feel bad for him, even though I know he put himself in this situation. I got a cake for him for tomorrows party. Several of his friends and family members are coming. My in-laws may be there as well. At this point, it just is what it is. There is always going to be a link to him and his family, so I am just going to try to make the best of it.
I want my daughter to have a very happy birthday.

Part of me is very excited about the prospect of starting over and part of me is too scared to do anything. I have always been a very cautious person. And it usually takes me a long time to make a decision. I suppose I worry so much about making the wrong decision that I often make no decision. And I end up stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment