Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today, I'm a "slut"


I went to Seattle last night for my sister's 25th birthday. As I was getting out of the car once I got home, I saw my husband pulling up behind. He must have been either circling the house or waiting up the street where I could not see him. He started screaming and yelling at me.

First he asked how my time was and I said it was good. He asked who I went with and I said my sisters. He said who else. I told him it was none of his business. We are separated. He kept screaming and calling me a fucking slut and a liar and I was embarrassed so I unlocked the door and went into the house.

He followed me in and became more and more irate. He was shaking violently. He kept saying, was it good, was it good? Just tell me and I will leave you alone forever.

I told him I wasn't going to tell him anything.

He said, I hope he had a big cock. Did he have a big cock? He grabbed my crotch and started yelling, did he put it in there. He was backing me into the wall, still shaking and totally scary. He grabbed my butt and pulled me and said, did he grab your ass like that?

I told him he needed to calm down. He asked me, aren't you ashamed of yourself. He must have called me a slut 100 times. I told him you are not in any position to judge anything I do. We are separated. You cheated on me with at least 3 women while we were together.

I told him I was going to call the police but I couldn't get to my phone.

Then I told him that all the neighbors had heard him and he needed to go because he already had a Felony Conviction and if the police were called he would be in trouble.

He finally left, shaking and angry.

He came back to the door and said he wanted his car back, but I said no.

Then he left. He sent me a text telling me he wanted a divorce.

I'm just glad the kids weren't here.

1 comment:

  1. You don't deserve this and his behavior as you described is verbally, physically and sexually abusive. There is no excuse. And there is really no other way to look at it.

    And since I was raiseed by a lawyer, I think the fact that the neighbors heard is a good thing.

    I'm sorry. J sucks. And it has not because he is an alcoholic, or because he was raised with a crappy dad. He is a grown man who has just acted abusively.

    ReplyDelete