Thursday, July 9, 2009

Going Camping


The people who were coming to look at our house no-showed, so I don't have to worry about that for the moment...

I am getting ready to go camping for the weekend with my husband and his AA Group -with our children. Should be very interesting. My husband's brother is also going, but not his father. (They all go to the same meeting.) I have had some difficulties with the brother in the past, so I am a little anxious about that. But I just found out he was going, so I will just make the best of it. He's young and I do think he is trying.

We are staying in a pretty nice motor home so it should not be very rustic. I have fond memories of camping with my family as a child, so part of me is looking forward to it. I know the kids will enjoy the time. There will be a lot of other kids and quite a few people going. There should be some boating, fishing, campfires...all the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment