Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kundalini

I heard about Kundalini Yoga several years ago and decided I wanted to do it. I purchased 2 DVDs and they have sat there unopened ever since.

I have told myself I would get to them, and today I finally opened one and began.

I have had constant back and neck pain for years and take Excederine and Ibupropen every day, which really bothers me. I try to live my life without toxins, and I know both of these are poisons that do not contribute to my well-being.

I think this yoga practice will completely transform my life. I immediately felt renewed energy and power. My back and neck opeened up. I didn't realize it was so aerobic - nor did I realize how out of shape I am! I have never been interested in weight training programs or things that just seemed otherwise unnatural to me. This is something I definately enjoyed doing and I felt an immediate benefit. I am hooked after one session and plan to make it a daily practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment