Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trying

I feel sort of lost. There are so many things to do and so many directions to go in. Meanwhile, my husband keeps complaining about how busy he is and how hard he's working but has time to send me a zillion text messages every day. I remember when I was counseling my counselor telling me his calls and texts are poison. It's starting to feel that way.

The latest accusations are that I don't give a shit about him and I only care about money. And that it never has mattered what he does. It's never enough.

I feel like he tries to revert all the blame back to me. And then he says this is harder for him than it is for me. I told him that's because I've never given him any reason to want out. He has done everything he possibly could do destroy our marriage.

The one thing that I have been hearing consistently from nearly everyone is, "You certainly can't say you didn't try."

No comments:

Post a Comment