Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pissy Mood

I have been in a very pissy mood. Probably because I have my period and everyone has been sick so I have not been able to exercise.

I've come to realize that exercise is not optional for me anymore. My mood sinks without it.

I'm sick of my husband trying to cheer me up. On the surface that seems like a nice thing to do but here's how I see it: piss all over our life for multiple years and then tell me we have a lot to he grateful for.

Well, he may have a lot to be grateful for.
-He is still alive.
-He's not in prison.
-He still has a wife and a family.
-He has a rich and indulgent family that will bail him out of anything.

But I am still dealing with cleaning up with the mess that he created. So while it's great that he appears to be sober and things have turned around for him, for me they still suck.

I do not hedge bets on my family. So I resent him for both the bets and for his yippy skippy attitude.

I don't know how many times he has told me things were going to be OK and we have nothing to worry about. We have not been OK in years. Not even close.

1 comment:

  1. Sober doesn't mean people aren't in the grips of the disease. I wish that being sober was all that was needed. I realized a while ago that I would never live with active drinking again, but there are times when I know that I'm living with active alcoholism. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete