Monday, December 28, 2009

Old Friends....


Just when I was feeling quite depressed, an old friend sent me a message. We were able to chat for a second and decided to meet next week. She reminded me how much fun we had in Italy and it brought a smile to my face. I finished my MBA in Italy with her husband. The two of us had a blast traveling all over Italy, Croatia, Serbia...

I am feeling very stuck. It was good to also be reminded that I do have potential. I did have a profitable career at one point. I can make it. Perhaps it will take time, but I certainly am rich with friends and family. I don't want to sacrifice my children and that's where I'm feeling stuck - but my children are also my greatest joy, so while I am angry at my situation, I am also so grateful for them.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you to not get stuck in self-pity. There are always lots of choices. It is easy for me to go down a path to thinking I am unique. I know that I'm not terminally unique. And can adapt as needed.

    ReplyDelete