Monday, April 26, 2010

Finalizing my Divorce

We had our last mediation meeting several weeks ago and it went really well. We whizzed through everything rationally and without argument.

We should be finished with the divorce very soon. It seems both fast and slow. We are nearly a year into the process, and there have been a lot of ups and downs. But we are ending on a good note and I have much hope for our future.

I really feel like we can be friends and do a good job together as co-parents. I don't see so much of the futility of our relationship anymore. I am starting to see that there were things in my life that I needed to learn during this relationship that will benefit me.

My husband has been very supportive of me during this last week of hospitalization for my grandma. He sent me a very thoughtful card and brought flowers another day. I'm glad that we seem to be through most of the negative emotions now.

No comments:

Post a Comment