Thursday, April 1, 2010

Resentment

I've been in sort of a toxic space this week. I realized driving the kids to school this morning that I am still angry and resentful about some financial things with my husband and his father. I try not to think about that aspect very often because it seems to make the day-to-day harder with my husband and my own healing. But at the end of the day, money touches a lot of things in your life too.

I am just trying to acknowledge my feelings and hopefully at some point they will lessen or pass. It seems like whenever you try to cover something up, it pops up anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Laurie in ColoradoApril 2, 2010 at 3:15 PM

    Hi Sula--it took me a while to find your blog since you changed the name. I identify with your post as when we married my husband agreed I was to stay home with our girls and now I am in a tough financial spot. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I'm glad you found me again. :) I didn't have a way to notify people unless they were following. Sending you peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete