Thursday, July 22, 2010

Done

I woke today feeling very frustrated. The divorce has changed nothing. My ex is still treating me like his wife. He is still trying to get back together in his own backwards way. I suppose he thinks I am his to have because of the child support and alimony he is paying.

I reminded him yesterday that if I weren't here taking care of the kids 24-7, he would have to hire 3 nannies to pay for my shifts and would pay more than triple the amount he is paying to me.

How can you shortchange the mother of your children?

He walks around with wads of $100 bills but fails to pay the bills that come for him to our home. Bills that are still in both of our names. I don't have the extra money to pay for his responsibilities. I won't.

When something breaks, he tells me to have one of my boyfriends pay to get it fixed. Who is responsible for his own house? Him or my supposed boyfriends? I suppose he wants someone else to pay for his children as well.

I am very sick of being chastised by my ex-husband for things that are none of his business.

I have not violated my sense of morality or ethics. I am not going to play a stupid game with him that he never seems to tire of. He continues to read my blog and picks out any segment on my sexuality to nit-pick at me. It is so childish.

It amazes me that anyone has time to read this blog just for the sake of argument.

He tells me almost every day that he is "done" with me or that he's "had it."

I reminded him yesterday that we filed for divorce over a year ago and it was finalized a while ago, so the time for being "done" was back then, not now.

It reminds me of the quote from Eleanor Roosevelt that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I do not buy into his bullshit. I don't really give a fuck what he thinks. I'm just tired of dealing with him.

I told him if he doesn't stop, I will just file a stalking order. It seems that may just have to be the way I go with this. I'm not going to live the rest of my life with his behavior constantly in my face.

I need and deserve to have my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment