Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finalizing...finally

I received another copy of my divorce documents today. There are still several errors, but assuming they are corrected, it looks like I will be signing the final documents tomorrow.

I am glad to be nearly done with this. It has been a long road. Over 3 years since my husband's relapse. Two-and-a-half since our initial separation. Over a year since the divorce will filed.

We met with our son's counselor today and had a heated but productive meeting. I feel like we left more on the same page at least and feel more positive about my daughter's future. She is going to meet with the counselor next week, and I hope that will provide a good outlet for her, as it did for my son.

I feel very good about my life at the moment. There are still some things that are in limbo, but overall, it is night and day from even six months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment