Sunday, August 1, 2010

Not Going to Stop

I have been thinking a lot about stopping the blog - at least writing anything personal. I am very tired of having my words used against me.

I have gone back and forth and have been writing less and less. However, ultimately, this was meant to be an outlet for me, and it was a good one.

I decided I am not going to stop and I am not going to censor myself.

If someone has a problem with what I write, it is their problem. I am free to have my own feelings about things.

This blog started anonymously and was not meant to be read by my ex-husband or other people who might use it to manipulate me. It was a blog meant to help other people who were in a similar experience to mine, who felt like they were living in hell, and wanted to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment