Saturday, June 29, 2013

I am whole. I am complete. I am



"I am whole and complete. I am the mountains that reach up into the sky and the streams that run from the snow. I am the fertile valley watered by the streams and the fishes that swim within. I am the soil that goes deep into the earth. I am every living creature that walks the earth. I am every bird in the sky. I am the sky itself.

I am the moon and stars and the circling planets. I am as vast as all that is and as small as the atom. I am the broad, bright strokes of sunset and the delicate veins on the smallest leaf.

I expand into my completeness with absolute certainty. I am certainty, faith and conviction. I am the sum of all that I am, the sum of all that is. I am whole and complete, a perfect circle of light and love, all held within my heart and yet expanding out into infinity.

I am beauty and wonder, intelligence and wisdom, grace and compassion, love and light. The wind is my breath and I am the wind.

I am all that has ever been and will be, all contained in what is, right now, right here, in this precious unending moment.

I am whole. I am complete. I am."

~Carrie Hart


Painting by Elisabeth Slettnes

No comments:

Post a Comment