Thursday, November 4, 2010

Arguing

I have not felt much like writing lately. I have been busy - mostly with my kids. They have a lot of days off school lately and I have enjoyed the extra time with them.

I still miss my grandma very much. I often forget that she has died and then remember sadly that I can't call her or stop by.

One thing that I have been reflecting on lately though is how short life is and how much time we waste.

I regret all the times I was wallowing in my own miserable marriage. I wish I had spent more time with both my grandmothers and my friends.

But more than anything, I regret times arguing with anyone. Arguing is such a draining life-sucker. I don't want to do it anymore. Sometimes you just can't come to terms with someone and the best thing is just to wish them well and move on.

I have spent far too much time in my life trying to make relationships work with people because of the length of our relationship or because they were family.

No comments:

Post a Comment