Friday, June 24, 2011

Fed Up

My ex is very late again with his support payments etc. I'm very sick of dealing with him.

To make matters worse, it appears that he has also been spying on me for some months. I suspected this in my previous relationship as well. It's a very sickening feeling to know he has gone through my personal photos between me and my lover. Who does that? He says he's worried about his kids. Wow. I told him that I have never put my kids at risk for anything - and HE HAS - so he should look at himself.

All the while, he's been bringing my kids around some floozy named "Boo" with her two kids - at the same time he's been giving me shit about introducing my kids to someone next month to someone I have been getting to know for 4 months. He's such a hypocrite.

It's frustrating to me that someone that completely fucked-up my life both financially, personally and just about every way you could possibly think of, now feels entitled to butt in and give his opinion on things he has dug up on my personal email and Facebook.

I am beyond livid and frustrated. It's obvious to me he is using again, because he is completely unreliable, once again.

I don't have any great hopes with the legal system, but it looks like I will have to file for direct support payments as well as possibly getting a restraining order. I should have done it when he physically attacked me a few summers ago. If nothing else, what I want to say in this post is, don't ever feel sorry for the addict in your life. Do what is in your own best interest and that of your kids. I regret that I did not testify against him. He should be in prison. At least then, he would be sober and not messing with my life and the kids emotions.

He's a train wreck waiting to happen. I hope he just doesn't crash with my kids.

I'm sick of forgiveness. What for? He does the same things every time. What's the point? Same with his dad. I don't want to have anything to do with either one of them. They are both dirtbags who only care about themselves. '

And, I just love that my ex is "paying back" his dad who has millions of dollars that he's just sitting one instead of taking care of his own kids, who have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment