Sunday, September 9, 2012

How to Raise your Vibration

I wish I had read this 5 years ago!!

QUESTION: My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years and have 2 kids...almost like clockwork, every two years or so we have a huge falling out with him lying, cheating, drinking and heavy drugs. I love him but I'm not sure if I want to stay if this is what I have to put up with every couple years......but we have kids and 12 years of overcoming great obsticles together. For the life of me, I can not figure out what I am supposed to be learning here....forgivness for my husband or should I be putting myself first and protect myself from this happening again?

ANSWER: Allowing this to continue is not good for you, your kids or your husband. His abusive patterns absolutely will continue. Just look at your past with him for the answers in your future. The only way he will change is when YOU change, and put your foot down, and say no more! Love yourself and your children enough to not let this toxicity be a part of your life anymore.

The psychic pollution and stress that is emitted in the household through your husband's disrespectful and abusive habits contaminate everyone's energy field and living environment. Once you finally decide to set firm, yet loving boundaries with him, you may actually be the catalyst to his healing. Saying NO to him is loving! Allowing this to continue is abusive to you, and all involved.

Gather your strength....work from your backbone ~ not your wish bone, and put an end to this vicious cycle.....what we resist persists! Self Love, STRENGTH, setting appropriate boundaries are your lessons. Look for a pranic healer in your area to help him with the release of the addictive energies that make him crave substances and inappropriate sexual interactions. I also would advise you to NOT have sex with him until his energy is cleaned up and balanced. ~ Sabrina

wwww.howtoraiseyourvibration.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Your are a strong woman. So glad you raised your vibration! You were born to.

    ReplyDelete