Friday, May 20, 2011

Leaving my Addict-Relationship gave me More Energy for ME!

I am completely amazed and grateful for the amount of energy available to me now that I am out of my relationship with an addict.

Whereas for many years I barely had the energy to get through my day and struggled with headaches and constant colds, here are just a few of the wonderful things I am working on now.

- Heading up a 6-hour Blues Concert-Fundraiser for the food bank in my community

- Chairing a mentor program for children in my church.

- Moderator-elect at my church.

- Interfaith work in my community and in the world at large.

- Work for equality for gays, lesbians and transgendered people.

- On the Board of Christian Education at my church.

- Work with the Muslim community on a community center we have dreamed about for 16 years and is now coming into fruition.

- Time to volunteer and be present at my children's schools.

- Writing a children's book about the Girl God. I found an amazing illustrator and the book is now almost completed.

- Writing another children's book with a team about Muslims and Christians.

- Finishing my certification with Imagine a Woman International.

- Composed vows to myself with a dear friend and did a ceremony of commitment to ourselves to remain loyal to our own lives and dreams.

- Time to learn Kundalini Yoga and Meditation - both of which have helped me with my own healing and strength.

- A wonderful relationship with a fully evolved, conscious man who adores me and treats me as an equal partner.

- More time to be present and in the moment with my children.

- Many more smiles and love all around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment